[hghs69] early arrivals to reunion & misc.

rwelti rwelti at cox.net
Fri Oct 5 16:31:53 EDT 2018

Just tours chappaqua with Eric rosenfeld!  Dillon and i are on way.
-------- Original message --------From: Kathryn Webb via hghs69 <hghs69 at casano.com> Date: 10/5/18  4:23 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:  Cc: hghs69 at mail.casano.com Subject: Re: [hghs69] early arrivals to reunion & misc.
Katie Laun Webb here on my way way from Vermont. My husband and I will be having dinner with my sister Nancy and AFS sister Annalie.  We will head to the hotel after that and will stop in at the bar for a night cap.
802 233-7798 to text.

Odd words compliments of iPhone autocorrect