[hghs69] FW: Photo of Bob James

Paula Dukehart pauladukehart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:30:16 EDT 2018

Can someone repost the photo of Bob?  It didn’t come thru on my email. I send my best to everyone & can’t believe it is our 50th. (To put that on perspective, when we graduated, the class celebrating their 50th graduated in 1919). That was ancient to us!😫
I won’t be able to attend our 50th as my niece is getting married in Colorado. We live in Long Beach, CA now.
Paula Teasdale

Sent from my iPhone