[hghs69] Reunion Schedule

Susan Hockfield susan.hockfield at me.com
Mon Oct 1 19:11:01 EDT 2018

Dear Emily (and all the organizers),

Thank you SO much for pulling all of these parts together.  I’m SO looking forward to seeing everyone.

Is anything planned/arranged/available for us to get together informally before the dinner?  We’ll likely arrive a few hours early, and wondering whether there’s a designated place to hang out and catch up before the official festivities begin.

See you soon!
Susan