[hghs69] "book" of biographies?

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Mon Oct 1 13:15:42 EDT 2018

In past years, we've assembled a book of our "biographies".

Jeff Paulding, who sadly cannot make the reunion, asked if we're doing
this again.

This is what we did in 2010 -- the PDF of that is online here:

https://hghs69.dudley.nu/Biography/HGHSX41stXReunionXbios.pdf

Should we submit biographies, and (somebody) assemble these into a PDF
to be distributed electronically?

If you want to submit a "biography" to be put in a PDF, email it to ME
(bill at dudley.nu or dud at casano.com) (NOT TO THE LIST).  Please just
put your text in the body of the email -- no Word docs or PDFs please,
just a few paragraphs of text in an email.

Also please tell me the name that you would like to be listed under in
the index.  Many of us have undergone one or more name changes.

If your 2010 biography is "close enough", or you thing that this is too
much like work, there is no need to submit a new one.

--
Bill Dudley