[hghs69] Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund 68/69 Alumni $1000

mark.hawes at verizon.net mark.hawes at verizon.net
Fri Nov 23 15:21:42 EST 2018

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Larry,

Our thoughts are with you. Please get well soon and listen to your doctors. Take care.

All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that last week Jeff Fagley went in for a catheter ablation, an outpatient procedure but during the procedure, a vessel ruptured and filled the sac around his heart. He was in very critical condition but they were able to stabilize him over the next couple of days and now he is home recuperating. You just never know what is going to happen.

I don’t think he is part of this mailing list but you can get in touch with him through his wife, Miriam’s email:
sewtelas at yahoo.com
Or his phone number:
(505) 280-5217

Mark Hawes