[hghs69] Belated appreciation

rwelti at cox.net rwelti at cox.net
Fri Nov 9 13:02:11 EST 2018

Sorry to take so long to express my thanks for everyone who came to the reunion!  In my short, yet incoherent speech, I forgot to thank all those who provided contributions to help ends meet!   So a big thanks to:  drum roll....

Janet Simmermacher

Roxanne Hart

Jill Blum

Patti Packowski

Jim Novak

We did indeed come very, very close to breaking even and would have, had I not purchased Event Insurance, fearing that there could be an epic brawl between the bitter Little League Team members of the Stags and the haughty, arrogant members of the Hawks, Rams, and Bears!

Hope we do it again

RW

rwelti at cox.net
805-689-1171