Wreaths Across America

Duck Koch georgiaairmarshal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 09:04:29 EDT 2021

Hello All,
I spoke with a couple of you about this event and just wanted to follow up.
Wreaths Across America is Saturday, Dec. 18 in 2021. While there are many
sites to volunteer at, I am hoping we could get a few Airheads to come to
Andersonville Georgia and participate. It is a small commitment of time,
other than the travel, but a very meaningful experience.
People are also able to donate wreaths to be placed on the graves of
service persons at Andersonville, or other military cemeteries, including
specifying the graves of family members.
If we decide to do this as a group event I could arrange for some sleeping
space and provide the usual amenities for an Airhead gathering.
For more information about Wreaths Across America you can go to
www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/GA2013.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to participate
in this event.
Thanks, Duck
Georgia Airmarshal
Region 5 Director
Chairman of the Board, Airheads Beemer Club