who's interested in a virtual "gathering" ?

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Mon May 11 09:50:54 EDT 2020

no camera on your computer?  Not a problem!

zoom has clients for Windows, Mac, Linux AND Android and iOS,
meaning that if you have a smart phone, you can do zoom!

To install the zoom client on your computer, visit zoom.us
and download and install.

To install on your Android or iPhone, go to your "App store"
and search for the zoom app.

Optional: set up a free account on zoom.us (useful if you want
to host a meeting of your own, like with extended family during
the lock-down).

Bill Dudley