[Fossils] FW: Mid Ohio

miclinmopar miclinmopar at optonline.net
Mon Jul 23 09:00:23 EDT 2018

Ride out or drive out.  500 miles, 8hrs.  Arrive afternoon Thursday if camping.   Swap meet seems to wind down Saturday afternoon.  Sunday, many vendors bug out before noon.      Best day this year Friday.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Long way off, but sounds like a good plan. Count me in.

Paul