Club News, Triumph National Rally, Upcoming Events

bob Katz beemer56bob at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 19:20:10 EDT 2021

Yes a terrific report by Dan as usual a minor oversight though my 74 trident took 2nd in triples class and also 4th in peoples choice the trident as well as Dave Behnkin s t160 trident are merrily on their way back to England my  nomex powder coated combat is unscathed I highly recommend this fireproofing for all British bikes also a hearty thanks to al Hartman  for a wonderful event see u down the road   Bob

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS