Club News, Triumph National Rally, Upcoming Events

David Behnken davidebehnken at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:28:23 EDT 2021

Excellent write up as always, Dan.  Thanks!  As they haven't been boxed up
and put in storage yet, I'll bring a handful of various sizes of our new
yellow T-shirts to the meeting in case any attendees want to buy one.
There were no cries of protest so the meeting is at The Tohickon Tavern
this Sunday, July 18 at 11:00.  The address is:

Tohickon Tavern
7673 Easton Rd,
Ottsville, PA 18942

Easy to find as it's right on 611.  See everyone in 2 days.

Ride safe.

David B