Nortorious 2 INOA 2021 Rally Lumby BC.

David Behnken davidebehnken at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 13:42:07 EDT 2021

For anyone  who may have been still hoping to go to the national rally in
British Columbia, I received this email today. Looks like there’s still
some hope you’ll be able to attend.  Ride safe.

David B

Greetings to you all from a rather hot BC, Canada.

Having got to the point where life was starting to return to normal it
looks like we are facing an uncertain wildfire season and we hope the
destruction of the small village of Lytton is the last serious event of the
summer. What I can say is that resources are being readied to contain the
threat including the military and I believe the situation is similar in WA,
OR, ID.  Given that the Rally is now in September we hope the situation is
stable well before that.

By now I hope you will have seen that we have opened bookings to Canadians
for Lumby and over the weekend we have our first bookings.  We of course
hope that this is going to be a truly international rally and we are
monitoring the situation on the border reopening for non essential travel.
What does seem important is that all border crossings will be dependent
upon full vaccination – there will be more details shortly and we are
expecting a major announcement no later than the 21st of the month.

Until then please think about coming to Lumby. Details are on the
www.nortonrally.com website and for those who do not have the time to
drive/ride be aware of the motorcycle rental options available.

If you have any questions I ma very happy to take them on my personal
Hotmail email.

Safe riding,

Regards

Nigel Whittaker