[dvnr] Upcoming Motorcycle Shows - Atlantic City in January & Timonium in February

Bruce Macphail bruceimacphail at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:21:05 EST 2018

Bob
Bob Katz (Featherlastic) and I (P11) are interested in taking up the offer
for Timonium. We would trail down and accept the offer of a room.
Thanks
Bruce

--
This e mail message is confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you have received this message in error, kindly so advise the sender and