[dvnr] Christmas Party

daglover1 at verizon.net daglover1 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 2 14:47:33 EST 2018

Di and I will bring a dessert.  Most likely a chocolate cake.

Also, for those who gave me their mileage in spring for the Pete Gallo Long
Distance Rider Award, I need your ending miles.  As good as it looks above
our fireplace, I hope it can find a new place to hang for the year.

Thanks.  Looking forward to seeing everyone at Frank and Shelley's!