[dvnr] Christmas Party

FRANK MOHR sgtnorton at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 13:04:21 EST 2018

The Christmas Party is fast approaching with 20 confirmations so far. We are providing roast beef, ham and the fixings. We will also have a few cases of beer, but more is always welcome, along with a bottle of your favorite wine.

We welcome any and all appetizers, side dishes and desserts, but already have a few guests bringing shrimp and corn dishes.

If you don't hear back from me, it means that your contribution is good.

Parking in the driveway is limited, but there will be additional parking on the driveway next door. There is always plenty of parking on Crestline Drive, located off of North Wales Road.

Don't forget the Chinese Auction, $20 to $25 gift, Norton or motorcycle related.  NO HAND CLEANER, RAGS OR USED UNDERWEAR!

See you soon,

Frank and Shelley