[DEairheads] [PAAirheads] Fwd: 83 R80RT /7 engine repair

Kathryn Connell katcon85 at optonline.net
Fri May 8 15:42:15 EDT 2020

Not knowing exactly where he is other than VA, my first suggestion would be
Anton Largaider:  http://vamotorrad.com/service/

Otherwise, in PA near Philly is Tom Cutter:
http://rubberchickenracinggarage.com/
who has done all the serious work on my /6.

both are some of the absolute best Airhead guys on the east coast. You'd
have to probably trailer the bike there.
Hope this helps

Regards,

Kat Connell
KATDASH Airhead Instrument Lighting