[ABQTypers] typewriter fun

NINETTE S MORDAUNT nsmordaunt at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 13:46:47 EDT 2020

Delighted to oblige!  and delighted to hear from you, which means you are both well and back safely from your long trip.  Yay!

11644 Nambe Ave., NE, Albq.   87123

btw, if you order stamps online (as I did, trying to be "correct"), there's a charge for the  shipping, even though the USPS  is the shipper; and it took 2 weeks from the day I ordered them to the day I received the package, labeled ,ironically,  Priority Mail.  Ha.

May you continue to stay well!
Ninette
proud member of Albuquerque Theatre Guild
www.abqtheatre.org