[ABQTypers] Next ABQwerty Type Writer Society Meeting on July 7

Joe VanCleave jvcabacus at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 20:33:51 EDT 2019

Hello Fellow Typists;

We’ve been working behind the scenes to organize our next meeting at the Albuquerque Press Club, on July 7 from Noon until 4PM. The Press Club is located at 201 Highland Park Circle, SE.

I know this is a last-minute notice, but we were unable to get the arrangements made until recently. One of our fellow ABQ typists, Bill Tefft, is a Press Club member and has been kind enough to grant us guest status for the meeting. We will also have opportunity to rub elbows and share our typewriter enthusiasm with other Press Club members who might be present.

Please plan on attending if you can, I feel this is an important opportunity for our Society. Bring a typewriter or two, as Kevin and I will also bring some spare machines.

The Press Club welcomes us to bring our own food to the event, if we choose, but all drinks must be purchased from the bar of the Press Club. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.

If you haven’t visited the Press Club before, the easiest way to get there is to go south on Broadway, then east on Central. The last street before I-25 is Elm, turn right on Elm, then after the stop sign drive up the hill on Highland Park Circle, the Press Club is the historic house atop the hill.

If you have any questions, please contact me. I hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
Joe Van Cleave
505-296-5646