[ABQTypers] Sunday, August 11 ABQwerty Type Writer Society Meeting

Joe VanCleave jvcabacus at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 17:34:36 EDT 2019

Dear fellow typists;

The next meeting of the ABQwerty Type Writer Society will be held on Sunday, August 11, from noon until 4pm, at the Albuquerque Press Club.

This is a great opportunity to work on personal writing projects, but in case you need a writing prompt we will be doing a writing assignment on the subject of Summer Vacations.

As usual, bring your own machine(s) or use one of ours. We’ll be bringing some paper and correction tape for you to use, but feel free to also bring your own supplies.

The Press Club welcomes us to bring our own food, but drinks (both alcoholic and non-) can be purchased from the Club.

We look forward to seeing you there.

~Joe Van Cleave
jvcabacus at yahoo.com <mailto:jvcabacus at yahoo.com>
505-296-5646